ALL ABOUT ME, by Martin Navarro

Hi! I’m Martí Navarro and I will talk about me today.
If I could go anywhere, I would love going all around the world to know and have new experience of an others cultures.

After high school, I will study or I would do the graduation examination. My ideal job would be engineer mechanic. I learn the most when the teacher explains the subject slowly because I understand it better.

My definition of English is that you can have many opportunities knowing this language because is one of the most important. I have learnr so much this last weeks. The most important thing is to connect the sentences each other. And before finishing, just tell you that you can communicate with me by Instagram with this nick.

@marti_navarro
 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Video Sorry

Barry's video. - Luiza's group.