Harman Kaur - ALL ABOUT ME

Hello, my name is Harman. I’m 14 year old and I am from Barcelona
(Spain). I have my family there, but my parents are from India. First
of all, I love flying around the world because I think that, in the life
we have to explore different countries and know their cultures: their
food, famous places and more different things. I also love reading
because is like that you are in the book and I’m the protagonist.
Now, I’m studying 3 ESO. After high school, I will probably go to
University and then I would like to do my job, but I would like to work
in New York. And that is all about me. Finally, if you liked my
description, you can contact with me in the g-mail:
harmanjeet.kaur.15@ieslamallola.cat or twitter: @Sonia64653746


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Video Sorry

Barry's video. - Luiza's group.