JORDI LIZANA ALL ABOUT ME


Hello everyone. My name is Jordi and I study in La Mallola in the 3A class. I live in Esplugues de Llobregat, in Barcelona. I’m a funny person and I work very hard with other people. I like playing and looking Films in the computer. My favourite film is The Da Vinci Code.

I would like to be physic, chemistry or maths teacher in the secondary school and I would like to go Japan and China.

My experience in this class, creative writing, is very good, but it’s difficult for me. I can practise writing and use different thing, for example photos, objects, noise to write… It’s very cool! I also can learn new vocabulary.

You can contact with me in my Instagram, jordi.lihe .
See you one day!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Video Sorry

Barry's video. - Luiza's group.