NURIA JULIAN ALL ABOUT ME


Hello! My name is Nuria Julian Gonzalez and I'm 14 years old. I live in Esplugues de Llobregat with my parents and my brother Daniel. He is 17 years old and study graphic arts in Barcelona. I go to La Mallola secondary school and I do third of ESO. My hobbies are do sport and meet friends. On Thursdays' afternoons I do Tennis' classes in Cornella and I usually play fronton on Fridays with my father Ramón. I like to ride my bike too. Almost every weekend I go to the beach by bike with my brother. My favourite colour is blue and my favourite food is lamb. Every summer I go to my father's village, Bordón, in Teruel, and to my grandfather's town, Manzanal, in León. For that reason I love nature, the mountains and spend time outdoors. I have a lot of uncles, aunts and cousins and two grandparents, my mother's parents, Eloy and Paquita. I love them very much.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Video Sorry

Barry's video. - Luiza's group.