NURIA LIFE STORY OF AN OBJECT



I am a fossil and I come from an old country. First, I was in a mountain of Switzerland where everything was very quiet and I was very happy. For one thing I'm very strong and hard and for another thing I am a bit lazy. One day I was speaking with my friends when a group of children walked in front of us. One of them looked at me with a smile in his face and took me without asking anything. How rude! They started to pass me like a ball and I fell to the ground twice. After ten minutes they left me in a dark backpack. Two days later the bag opened and a child took me out of there. There was a lot of light and there were many eyes looking at me. The boy shook me and spoke for a while but I don't know what he said because I don't speak his language, only mine, fossiling. Now I spend my days on a table trying to understand other objects that children have also left here.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Video Sorry

Barry's video. - Luiza's group.