ROBERTO IDONE Cinderella’s shoes


We are shoes of crystal. We were created with the magic of a good fairy, and we appear with the magic of this fairy to be part of the dress of Cinderella. Cinderella is a good person because she is very educated, the fairy too. When it was 12 o’clock Cinderella run away and I was separated from her, but I was taken by the prince and he was trying to find his love, and he did it, but, before this, I had to be tested by the two Cinderella’s sisters, who were very bad people.
In my opinion it’s a beautiful and romantic story with a tragedy beginning and finally, a happy end. I’m fine with my original form. I don’t want to be a main character because they can have a bad or good endings.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Video Sorry

Barry's video. - Luiza's group.