THE LIFE STORY OF… By Jordi Lizana


One day I was born in a big forest. I’m very long and yellow. I live with my other brother and sister, but the first day of the spring, one girl caught me and put me on her hear.

But the second day, she threw me in the big river. I was sad because my new friend threw me.

Three days later, I met another person that I didn’t know her. But she caught me and we went to her house. Her house was big and spacious. Her family put me in a beautiful glass with water.

On Thursday, one friend of the family, Reyes, looked at me. Then, she caught me with the glass and I went to her house. I was happy. I have been to different places and today I stay in her class. I’m looking the boys and girls in her class. They speak very loud but I don’t mind because I like staying here.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Video Sorry

Barry's video. - Luiza's group.