VICTOR MARTÍNEZ All About Me


My name is Victor, I would like to travel to London to learn English almost perfectly.
After high school I will probably go to the university and learn as many languages as I can. I would like to be a professional player of video games. I’m a fighter person who doesn’t like giving up. For me it is always the last choice. I’m funny and nice people.
I have learned a lot guessing the situations of some images, because it shows you that you have to take care about every detail. I learn the most when the teacher showed me ways to study and learn things. English for me is a cool language to learn and speak.
This year I have learned some vocabulary but no too much yet.
You can contact me via gmail (victor,martinez.15@ieslamallola.cat)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Video Sorry

Barry's video. - Luiza's group.